Posted under Spiritual Ecology
List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $6.88 (as of 21/02/2018 21:12 PST - Details )
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Award-winning Chickasaw poet and novelist Linda Hogan explores her lifelong love of the living world and all its inhabitants."We want to live as if there is no other place," Hogan tells us, "as if we will always be here. We want to live with devotion to the world of waters and the universe of life." In offering praise to sky, earth, water, and animals, she calls us to witness how each living thing is alive in a conscious world with its own integrity, grace, and dignity. In Dwellings, Hogan takes us on a spiritual quest borne out of the deep past and offers a more hopeful future as she seeks new visions and lights ancient fires.
Published on February 2018 Read more...
- Thomas Berry, Dreamer of the Earth: The Spiritual Ecology of the Father of Environmentalism
- SPIRITUAL ECOLOGY
- Farming As A Spiritual Discipline
- Spiritual Ecology: A Guide to Reconnecting with Nature
- Communicating With Animals : The Spiritual Connection Between People and Animals
- Dwellings: A Spiritual History of the Living World
- Rescued by a Horse: True Stories of Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Healing
Copyright © LearnSpiritual.com - Spiritual Ecology - All rights reserved.