Posted under Spiritual Intelligence
List Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $2.49 (as of 21/11/2017 17:22 PST - Details )
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Jan Phillips' Book of Hours is a tapestry of threads from the arts, science, sacred texts and her own mystical poetry. It is the story of one woman s journey from Catholicism to a new cosmology of global communion and co-creation. It is Rumi-meets-Teilhard, Catherine of Siena meets Dorothy Day a compelling illustration of how spiritual practice leads to heightened creativity leads to inspired evolutionary action. It s like being picked up by the shirtsleeves and carried to the mountaintop. It doesn t hurt but the view most certainly changes. A book to help you: * evolve yourself forward as a spiritual and creative agent of change * find out why you believe what you believe and update your mental software * expand your intuitive and creative bandwidth * discover meaningful ways to express your commitments * clarify the distinctions between spirituality and religion
Published on November 2017 Read more...
- No Ordinary Time: The Rise of Spiritual Intelligence and Evolutionary Creativity
- SQ 21: The Twenty-One Skills of Spiritual Intelligence
- Spiritual Intelligence: The Ultimate Intelligence (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)
- Spiritual Intelligence: A New Way of Being
- Spiritual Intelligence
- SQ21: The Twenty-One Skills of Spiritual Intelligence
- The 7 Steps of Spiritual Intelligence: The Practical Pursuit of Purpose, Success and Happiness
Copyright © LearnSpiritual.com - Spiritual Intelligence - All rights reserved.