Posted under Spiritual Intelligence
List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $2.39 (as of 21/11/2017 17:16 PST - Details )
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
According to philosopher Danah Zohar, who coined the idea of spiritual intelligence, we live in a "spiritually dumb" culture. How can we find meaning from meaninglessness, hope from despair, reconciliation from alienation, and wholeness from fragmentation? In this book, Brian Draper asks how ordinary people—whether religious or not—can nudge themselves (or be gently nudged) to live on a daily basis with increasing integrity, wholeness, and well-being—in other words, to become more spiritually intelligent. The book is split into four main sections: "awakening," "seeing your world afresh," "living the change," and "passing it on." The narrative style is contemplative, reflective, and engaging.
Published on November 2017 Read more...
- 5th Dimension
- The Age of Spiritual Machines: When Computers Exceed Human Intelligence
- Spiritual Intelligence: A New Way of Being
- Spiritual Intelligence
- No Ordinary Time: The Rise of Spiritual Intelligence and Evolutionary Creativity
- SQ: Connecting With Our Spiritual Intelligence
- SQ 21: The Twenty-One Skills of Spiritual Intelligence
Copyright © LearnSpiritual.com - Spiritual Intelligence - All rights reserved.